Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 1 Reflections

On day 1 the camp have not fully started yet so nothing much actually happened. In the afternoon there were 3 plenary sessions which interested me quite a lot. For the first session was on the topic on Earth Science which is about Earthquake Research On the Coral Reefs of Sumatra by Prof  Kerry Sieh. I learnt from this that Earth science can be very important and useful as you can learn to predict earth-quakes so we can take early precautions about it. The second session was about IT for Animation by Prof Seah Hock Soon. From this i learnt that IT for Animation is used in a lot of the animes we watch now days and it is a very important technology and also a very costy one. The third session was about Nano-technology by Prof David Butler. I learnt that nano technology can be very important in our daily lifes and can help a lot in improving humanity's developement.

For Pre-camp I feel that the interesting thing about my project is the technology involved in it and the pixels that make up a image. I think i can learn a lot of tech information from this project and also learn and improve in doing group projects that can help me a lot in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment